– NKN completes Coinbase Earn Campaign
– What’s new on nConnect: remote desktop between Mac and PC
– Coinbase adding $EUR and $GBP fiat pairs for $NKN
– NKN mainnet v2.1.7 introduces fast and light sync
– NKN & Gitcoin GR11 Hackathon Winners and Prizes announced!
NKN – Gitcoin GR11 Hackathon Winner Showcase #2 Introduction In this mini series, we will feature several dApps that won the recent NKN – Gitcoin GR11 hackathon. Some of these tools might be quite useful for your daily work and life, so please do give them a try. In addition, we will also try to […]
and start collaborating in this specific shared whiteboard. The NKN project team is already using this dApp for internal R&D meetings.
To spur greater developer adoption for Web 3.0, NKN was proud to be a core sponsor of Gitcoin GR 11 hackathon from September 8th to 29th this year. Our judges were extremely impressed by the quality and diversity of submissions by over 30 ambitious developers/teams. The contestants explored a wide range of possibilities within NKN’s […]
– NKN listed on Bitvavo, top European exchange
– NKN-Gitcoin GR11 hackathon running HOT!
– NKN listed on KUCOIN, top 5 global exchange
– nConnect for remote collaboration: Windows & Mac
That was a wrap! The NKN – Gitcoin GR11 hackathon ended on 29th September 2021. We are overjoyed to see so many developers, designers, and technical writers participating in the hackathon and submitting great apps and solutions. Thank you!
NKN Monthly Report August 2021
– New mainnet version v2.1.6 is released
– nConnect for MacOS is officially online
– A NKN in NFT: a memorable for NKN Narwhal Mainnet Launch event 2019
– Upcoming event: NKN-Gitcoin GR11 hackathon
Supporting talented developers, designers and technical writers to the future of Web 3.0 and open source development, NKN is proud to announce our sponsorship to Gitcoin’s Grants Round 11 (GR11) Hackathon from September 8th to september 29th, 2021. And hint: you don’t need blockchain or solidity/WebAssembly experience to participate in our bounties. Designers, technical writers and tinkerers can also find their bounties of interest, so please keep reading.