2021 has been a breakthrough year for NKN, and we rode the surging wave of crypto to new heights. We grew our market capitalization faster than the overall industry, greatly expanded our network to over 100,000 nodes and increased our lead as the largest blockchain network in the world. We successfully accelerated the adoption of our nConnect and nMobile products to even more markets and wider audiences. And we are well on our way to delivering the ultimate decentralized, serverless, secure and fast Web 3.0 networking infrastructure.
– NKN completes Coinbase Earn Campaign
– What’s new on nConnect: remote desktop between Mac and PC
– Coinbase adding $EUR and $GBP fiat pairs for $NKN
– NKN mainnet v2.1.7 introduces fast and light sync
– NKN & Gitcoin GR11 Hackathon Winners and Prizes announced!
Following our Listing on Coinbase this April, we are now super excited to launch a Coinbase Earn Campaign today! Our team has always been keen to introduce and educate new comers of our community of what NKN really is, with the huge potential that our project bears. Here’s the best chance to do it, with […]
– NKN is listed on Coinbase!
– 100,000 full nodes on NKN mainnet!
– Web 3.0 Tech Talk 2021: Apps & Devs
– NKN joins Messari Research Hub!
– NKN is listed on Crypto.com!
– NKN Mainnet migration to 2.1.2
– NKN opens a new Official Japanese Twitter for Japanese community
We are excited to announce that starting today Wednesday April 7, users can transfer NKN into Coinbase Pro accounts ahead of trading. Support for NKN will be available in all Coinbase’s supported jurisdictions. Trading will begin on or after 9AM Pacific Time (PT) Friday April 9, if liquidity conditions are met.
NKN-USD and NKN-BTC trading pairs will be supported.
Coinbase Custody supports NKN
– NKN won commercial contract with Synology
– An approach to Web 3.0: on Filecoin
– NKN under consideration by Coinbase Custody
– nConnect video tutorial
– Upcoming Official website updates