- nConnect New Tutorial | Building a private ChatGPT server with ChatGLM
- Novio Wallet for NKN mainnet is available on the Chrome web store
- NKN is now available on CoinDCX App
- NKN’s blogs are now in Matters. Town by MattersLab
- What to expect | Some hints for NKN’s exciting movements in the coming month!
Latest Mainnet Stats May 30th, 2023:
- 💻 82,969 full consensus nodes
- 🌐 52 countries & regions
- 📦 8,225,703,234 relays per hour
- ⛓ 5,424,348 block height
The latest stable release for mainnet is v2.2.0
nConnect New Tutorial | Building a private ChatGPT server with ChatGLM
While embracing AI technology and benefiting from the advantages brought by ChatGPT, we cannot ignore the concern that lies behind it. There are major concerns about privacy and security when it comes to providing personal or corporate data to cloud-based AI platforms such as Large Language Model chatGPT.
It is really pretty easy to guarantee both if you follow the steps in our new tutorial and set up a private ChatGPT server with ChatGLM, which is open source and running locally, and access it anywhere you want via nConnect.
You can find the tutorial here in our forum: https://forum.nkn.org/t/tutorial-on-building-a-chatgpt-server-with-chatglm-and-nconnect/5113
Novio Wallet for NKN mainnet is available on the Chrome web store
Novio wallet for NKN mainnet by our brilliant community developer @Mutsi is now available as a browser plug-in on the Google Chrome web store! And it works on all Chrome-compatible browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Brave, and Microsoft Edge.
It’s a user-friendly and safety-guaranteed browser plug-in wallet just like Metamask, but specially built for NKN mainnet.
You are welcome to give it a try and since it’s still in Beta, please use it with caution when testing out this latest browser plug-in wallet.
For Beta version Download: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/novio/cabglodmdpffjfaoamokklhhidpilopi
NKN is now available on CoinDCX App
As we have always said, we will expand our reach to more exchanges to benefit our traders and holders better.
From this month, NKN is now available to trade on CoinDCX App in several pairs.
About CoinDCX: CoinDCX is a cryptocurrency exchange headquartered in India. It was founded in 2018 by Sumit Gupta and Neeraj Khandelwal. CoinDCX is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in India, with over 13 million users.
NKN’s blogs are now in Matters. Town by MattersLab
You can now find NKN as one of the bloggers in Matters. Town run by MattersLab. Another super good way to get new information from NKN! If you are one of the community members, make sure to subscribe to our blog channel here: matters.town/@nkn_org
What to expect | Some hints for NKN’s exciting marketing movements in the coming month!
Well, for those that know us, NKN always likes to keep a low profile, but here are some hints for coming up with exciting news:
- NKN will be providing our developer documents and tech support in LensCN’s June Hackathon
- We are kickstarting our expansion towards Korean communities and audiences and you are very possible to run into us in September Seoul Blockchain week
- Looking forward to seeing some of you guys in EthShanghai!