– Launch of NKN Commercial
– The 2020 mainnet Token swap update
– An approach to NKN2.0 ecosystem is now available on YouTube
– The DailyChain news interviews Allen Dixon
– Final countdown of our New nMobile!
Introduction Since September 2019, we have enabled two- […]
– NKN 2.0 officially released
– NKN hosts the Summer
– Web3.0 Technology webinar
– NKN successfully completes comprehensive 6-month security audit
A brand-new version of nMobile is coming soon!
With today’s launch of NKN 2.0, we look beyond blockchain technology and set our gaze upon a much larger prize. Our steaming hot prize is Network as a Service, or in plain English, how we can connect all the people and things in the world, quickly and securely.
With the successful completion of this audit, the security of the project is significantly improved and every functional module can be operated in a relatively safe and secure manner. This is a crucial milestone and prerequisite for NKN 2.0.
Cryptocurrencies go through a variety of processes to function, among them being a mainnet. Here is everything you should know about mainnets in cryptocurrency.
Highlights Two New MainNet releases: v1.1.6-beta and v1 […]
Highlights New MainNet v1.1.4-beta Release Re-enabled N […]
We released a new version v1.1.4-beta. This is a major […]