NKN November 2020 Report
– getting ready for the new website launch
– partners with Google and Searce for hybrid SaaS solution
– 1-click full node deployment updated on AWS and Digital Ocean
– nMobile updated to 1.0.3 on iOS and 1.0.2 for Android
– nConnect running final test before releasing on Synology NAS market
– Upcoming: Video AMA with founding team in December 2020
NKN November 2020 Report
If you have missed the recent video AMA with NKN Core Team, here is the replay on YouTube. Between 2:30 – 19:30 minutes mark, there is an overview of latest news and upcoming deals. And you might be happily surprised. Also the transcript of entire AMA is for your reading pleasure.
– nMobile 1.0 Official release & Open Source
– nMobile product demo video
– Web 3.0 webinar videos available
– NKN mainnet tokens available on Upbit exchange
– NKN on Uniswap, the star DeFi exchange
– nMobile is an extra secure and trusted chat app, available on iOS and Android today.
– Why nMobile? To eradicate the roots of security hacks and privacy issues of popular chat apps such as whatsapp and signal, by removing all centralized servers.
– Targeted audience: people who put highest priority on security and privacy, such as crypto community, minority groups, and financial/legal/health professionals.
– Why is it better? nMobile runs on dataRide, a blockchain powered distributed communication system by over 20,000 independent, open source and community run relay servers.
– Launch of NKN Commercial
– The 2020 mainnet Token swap update
– An approach to NKN2.0 ecosystem is now available on YouTube
– The DailyChain news interviews Allen Dixon
– Final countdown of our New nMobile!
The pandemic has left all of us isolated at home. Fortunately, we have a list of video conference tools to enhance communication during this time.
Highlights: You value both function (Direct, group, multimedia) and usability (reaction, typing indicator, read receipt, multi-platform) Voice is still king, followed by video chat and conference calls Security and privacy is very high on your minds Most use Telegram, second by WhatsApp You believe Telegram is most secure, followed by Signal Introduction Messaging applications have […]
WhatsApp is the most popular communication app around the world. Here is what you need to know about this app, insight on its security system, and if it’s safe to use.
Encrypted Messaging can help protect our privacy and prevent important data from leaking out. Here is what you need to know about encrypted messages, and what you should use it for.