Since our NKN Mainnet launched on July 1st, 2019, we have continuously improved the security and scalability of our mainnet. In addition, we have released flagship products (nCDN) and introduced innovative applications (e.g. D-Chat) on top of the NKN mainnet, which fully utilize NKN technology and token economy.
NKN token swap between mainnet and ERC-20 are available according to the following schedule.
A. ERC-20 to Mainnet token swap: always open
B. Mainnet to ERC-20 token swap: open for 2 weeks every 2 months
- September 19–30, 2019 (test run, completed)
- November 18–27, 2019
- January 13–22, 2020
- March 16–27, 2020
- May 18–29, 2020
- Future dates to be announced
C. Please note that NKN Foundation reserve the right to change the schedule due to national holidays, major events, technical support availability, and other factors.
About our official mainnet token swap web tool:
- This is a two-way swap between mainnet and ERC-20.
- All exchanges are currently supporting ERC-20 NKN token for trading purpose. The schedule for exchange support of NKN mainnet token will be announced at a later stage.
- This swap has nothing to do with NKN testnet tokens (tNKN) or NEP-5 tokens.
How to tell if your NKN tokens are Mainnet or ERC-20?
- Mainnet NKN token address: NKN********
- ERC-20 NKN token address: 0x12FE45****
The official swap tool is located here:
For complete guide, you can find it here: Guide: NKN’s official mainnet token swap tool
After reading our guide and you still have questions, please contact our customer support firstname.lastname@example.org.